Welcome to the ultimate online resource for signatures from the world of sports, history, and entertainment.
Each PSA AutographFacts™ listing contains signor information that is critical to maximizing your collection.
George Herman "Babe" Ruth (1895-1948) is arguably the greatest player of all-time. Ruth began his career with the Boston Red Sox as a pitcher, where he won 89 games before being traded to the rival New York Yankees. With the Yankees, Ruth was converted almost exclusively into a hitter, a move that created the first true slugger in baseball. As a Red Sox, Ruth hit a high of 29 home runs during the 1919 season, his final in Boston. Babe Ruth hit 54 home runs in his first season (1920) as a Yankee and... (continued)
- Collecting Sports Autographs
- 2012 PSA/DNA Autograph Report: The Ten Most Dangerous Autographs
- PSA Set Registry: Collecting 500 Home Run Club Autographs, It ''Ott'' to Be Fun
- Meet the Experts: Steve Grad of PSA/DNA; Expertise: Entertainment, Historical, and Sports Autographs
- Taking My Hacks: The Rise of Autographed Cards